AGM JUNE 16, 2022
posted Jun 2, 2022, 6:00 PM
To our Silver Blades’ Families:
Annual General Meeting will be held JUNE 16th at 7pm, via a ZOOM conference call. Please review the following information about the AGM in order to attend and get the most out of the meeting.
If you are planning to attend the AGM, you MUST declare your intent to attend the AGM by submitting your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7th in order to receive the ZOOM meeting link.
- On June 9th, we will send out the Director Reports, 2022/23 Board members and the zoom link ONLY to those participants who have registered for the AGM.
- Voting information will be provided to AGM registrants in advance of the AGM. ALL voting must take place prior to the AGM. There will be NO votes or nominations on the floor.
- It is assumed that each individual will have read the Directors Reports PRIOR to attending the AGM.
- Please send in any questions in regard to these documents to email@example.com no later than June 13th. We will try to address as many of these questions as possible at the AGM. There will be a 10-minute Q&A period to address these questions and, time permitting, we will take additional questions via the “chat” function of the call.
- AGM courtesy rules: please ensure that both your microphone and video are turned OFF during the entire meeting.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Silver Blades Board