Test Days 2018/2019
This season's Test Days will be held on:
Please mark these dates in your calendar and let your skater's
More info about upcoming test days will be communicated through our "In the Loop" newsletter and posted on the bulletin board at the rink throughout the season.
Test Days provide great opportunities for getting involved at the club and earning volunteer hours for easy work such as:
- Test Day Preparation - preparing test sheets and summary sheets
- Recorder - entering test day results in the Records binder
- Runner - collecting test sheets from judges and delivering results to coaches
- Gate Keeper - taking attendance and directing skaters on to the ice at their designated times
- Music Organizer - announcing skaters and running music (must attend Info Session on Oct. 27 to be eligible)
- Food Donations - contributing food items to test day (two hours for homemade items, one hour for store-bought items)
If you're interested in volunteering, simply login to the Silver Blades website, click on Shopping Cart, click on Add Volunteer Position and choose the role that interests you. And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our test chair, Andrea Horcsok, at firstname.lastname@example.org.