Browser Cookies
This site uses cookies necessary to properly function. By closing this popup, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. View our policies.


This chart outlines the pricing for our Fall/Winter 2019/2020 season that runs from September 7, 2019 to April 18, 2020.

Please scroll down for information about discounts, mandatory fees and payment terms. All fees are in Canadian dollars.

Fall/Winter 2019/2020 Pricing

PROGRAM 

MON

TUE

WED

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

PreCanSkate

  $360.00     $382.50 $371.25 $371.25

CanSkate

  $560.00     $595.00 $577.50 $577.50

Preliminary*

  $495.00 $544.00     $544.00 $528.00

Junior

    $544.00 $578.00     $528.00

Intermediate

  $462.00   $561.00   $527.00 $544.00

Senior

  $478.50   $595.00   $527.00 $544.00

Open Ice AM

        $493.00    

Open Ice PM

$496.00 $462.00 $544.00 $527.00 $511.50    

Adult w. lessons

        $680.00    

Adult w.out lessons

        $493.00    

CanPower 
(Fall)

            $400.00

CanPower (Winter)

            $375.00

Off-Ice Training

      $340.00     $340.00

 * Preliminary: The prices above assume a minimum two-day registration. The one-day price is $670 to skate one Preliminary session per week for the season.

 


Multiple-Session Discounts (applicable per skater)

PreCanSkate – 2 sessions: 25% off total session fees
CanSkate – 2 sessions: 30% off total session fees

Preliminary/Junior/Intermediate/Senior:

3 sessions – 15% off total session fees
4 sessions – 25% off total session fees
5+ sessions – 35% off total session fees

Multiple Skater Discount

If you are registering three or more skaters from the same household, we offer a 25% discount on the lowest fees.

      NOTE: The above discounts do not apply to Off-Ice Training sessions.

Mandatory Fees - in addition to session fees, there are 3 mandatory fees that must be paid annually. Full payment of these fees is required at time of registration. 

  1. Family Membership fee ($50 per family)
  2. Skate Canada fee ($43.65 per skater)
  3. Test Day Administration fee ($20 per skater at the Preliminary, Junior, Intermediate and Senior levels)

Payment Terms

Registration and payment are done on-line. Email confirmation indicates whether payment was processed successfully. Please review the email to ensure payment went through.

PreCanSkate, CanSkate and CanPower - full payment is required upon registration. 

Preliminary, Junior, Intermediate and Senior - 60% of program fees are required upon registration, and the remaining 40% can be paid in a second instalment that will be processed January 15th.  

Volunteer fee: a $250 online deposit is required by all members (applicable once per family). If twelve volunteer hours are not completed by adult members by May 15th, this fee will be charged. 

Session change fee: a $20 administration fee will be charged for any session changes after the session has started.

Refund policy: Withdrawal from sessions will be accepted until October 13th, and a $50 administration fee will be charged. After October 13th, no refunds will be issued without a medical certificate. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to info@silverblades.ca.

There are no make-up classes for missed sessions, for any reason.